Brazil cuts tax on foreign investments in domestic REITs-gazette
SAO PAULO Jan 31 (Reuters) - Brazil's government slashed the IOF financial tax on foreign investments in real-estate investment trusts to zero, according to a posting in the government's official gazette on Thursday.
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- U.N. told up to 500 killed in South Sudan clashes: diplomats