Brazil cuts tax on foreign investments in domestic REITs-gazette
SAO PAULO Jan 31 (Reuters) - Brazil's government slashed the IOF financial tax on foreign investments in real-estate investment trusts to zero, according to a posting in the government's official gazette on Thursday.
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey from Islamic State advance |
- Secret Service investigates after man jumps White House fence, reaches doors
- Kentucky firefighter dies after ice bucket challenge accident