Brazil cuts tax on foreign investments in domestic REITs-gazette
SAO PAULO Jan 31 (Reuters) - Brazil's government slashed the IOF financial tax on foreign investments in real-estate investment trusts to zero, according to a posting in the government's official gazette on Thursday.
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Japan shares soar, yen skids after BOJ stuns with new easing steps
- Suspect in Pennsylvania police ambush captured after seven-week manhunt
- Oil price declines have small-cap shale investors scrambling
- Special Report: Tsunami evacuees caught in $30 billion Japan money trap