Brazil cuts tax on foreign investments in domestic REITs-gazette
SAO PAULO Jan 31 (Reuters) - Brazil's government slashed the IOF financial tax on foreign investments in real-estate investment trusts to zero, according to a posting in the government's official gazette on Thursday.
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets