Brazil cuts tax on foreign investments in domestic REITs-gazette
SAO PAULO Jan 31 (Reuters) - Brazil's government slashed the IOF financial tax on foreign investments in real-estate investment trusts to zero, according to a posting in the government's official gazette on Thursday.
- Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people |
- REFILE-UPDATE 3-Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official
- China helping locate missing Malaysia Airlines plane: TV
- China says no room for compromise with Japan on history, territory