Applied Materials to Hold Q1 FY2013 Earnings Call on February 13, 2013 at 4:30 p.m. ET
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130131:nBw315138a SANTA CLARA, Calif.--(Business Wire)-- Applied Materials, Inc. (Nasdaq:AMAT) will hold a conference call to discuss its financial results for the first quarter of FY2013, strategies, and business outlook, on Wednesday, February 13, 2013, at 4:30 p.m. ET (1:30 p.m. PT). A live webcast of the call will be available on the Applied Materials website at: http://www.appliedmaterials.com/investor-relations. A replay will be available beginning on February 13 at 8:00 p.m. ET (5:00 p.m. PT) and remain available on the website for one year. Applied Materials, Inc. is the global leader in providing innovative equipment, services and software to enable the manufacture of advanced semiconductors, flat panel displays and solar photovoltaic products. Our technologies help make innovations like smartphones, flat screen TVs and solar panels more affordable and accessible to consumers and businesses around the world. Learn more at www.appliedmaterials.com. Applied Materials, Inc. Mike Sullivan, 408-748-5227 (Investment Community) firstname.lastname@example.org or Kevin Winston, 408-235-4498 (Editorial/Media) email@example.com Copyright Business Wire 2013
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- UK's Cameron shifts tack on constitutional shake-up to mollify Scots
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |
- Selling Mitch McConnell: What's love got to do with it?