BRIEF-Celsion plunges after therapy fails to meet goal
NEW YORK Jan 31 (Reuters) - Celsion Corp : * Shares plunge 83 percent in premarket, cancer therapy fails to meet trial
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- U.S. Secret Service investigates after man jumps White House fence, reaches doors
- North Korea says imprisoned American tried to become 'second Snowden'
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |