Colombian FARC rebels free three kidnapped oil workers-sources
BOGOTA Jan 31 (Reuters) - Colombia's FARC rebels on Thursday freed three oil contractors working for Canada's Gran Tierra Energy who had been kidnapped a day earlier, military sources said.
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- Dementia epidemic looms with 135 million sufferers seen by 2050
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'
- Genre-bending, 'unexpected' films top Sundance 2014 lineup