BRIEF-Constellation Brands halted after DOJ challenges Modelo buyout from Anheuser Busch InBev
NEW YORK Jan 31 (Reuters) - Constellation Brands Inc : * Halted down 23.8 percent to $29.85 for circuit breaker after U.S. Department of Justice challenges Modelo buyout from Anheuser Busch InBev
- Bike-riding nurse defies Ebola quarantine, on collision course with governor |
- Clashes erupt as Israeli police kill Palestinian suspected of shooting Jewish far-rightist |
- Ukraine, Russia, EU agree to natural gas supply deal
- Apple's Cook: 'I'm proud to be gay'
- Iraqi Kurdish forces enter Syria to fight Islamic State |