BRIEF-Constellation Brands halted after DOJ challenges Modelo buyout from Anheuser Busch InBev
NEW YORK Jan 31 (Reuters) - Constellation Brands Inc : * Halted down 23.8 percent to $29.85 for circuit breaker after U.S. Department of Justice challenges Modelo buyout from Anheuser Busch InBev
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections