Costa Rica to issue $1 bln in Eurobonds in 2014-cenbank
MEXICO CITY Jan 31 (Reuters) - Costa Rica will issue an additional $1 billion in Eurobonds in 2014, on top of an expected issue of the same amount this year, the central bank said on Thursday.
"We are considering that $1 billion dollars will be issued in the international markets this year and another $1 billion next year", central bank president Rodrigo Bolanos told a news conference.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Couple, four children missing in Nevada found safe in canyon
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule |