Costa Rica growth to slow to 4 pct in 2013-cenbank
SAN JOSE Jan 31 (Reuters) - Costa Rica's economic growth is forecast to slow to 4 percent this year from an expected 5.1 percent in 2012, the central bank said on Thursday.
Costa Rica will keep its inflation target at 5 percent in 2013-2014, central bank president Rodrigo Bolanos said, with a one percentage point tolerance zone.
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Gaza bloodshed deepens as airlines shun Israel |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- TransAsia Airways plane crashes in typhoon-hit Taiwan, killing 47 |
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand