Costa Rica growth to slow to 4 pct in 2013-cenbank
SAN JOSE Jan 31 (Reuters) - Costa Rica's economic growth is forecast to slow to 4 percent this year from an expected 5.1 percent in 2012, the central bank said on Thursday.
Costa Rica will keep its inflation target at 5 percent in 2013-2014, central bank president Rodrigo Bolanos said, with a one percentage point tolerance zone.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image