REG-Elan Corporation plc Total Voting Rights
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130131:nBw316373a DUBLIN--(Business Wire)-- ELAN CORPORATION, PLC TOTAL VOTING RIGHTS In conformity with Regulation 20 of the Transparency (Directive 2004/109/EC) Regulations 2007, Elan Corporation, plc announces that: Elan Corporation, plc`s issued share capital as at 31 January 2013 consists of 595,297,310 Ordinary Shares. The Ordinary Shares carry one vote each and Elan Corporation, plc holds no Ordinary Shares in treasury. Therefore, the total number of voting rights in Elan Corporation, plc is 595,297,310. The above figure may be used by shareholders as a denominator for the calculations by which they will determine if they are required to notify their interest in, or a change to their interest in, Elan Corporation, plc under the Transparency (Directive 2004/109/EC) Regulations 2007 and the Transparency Rules. CONTACTS: William F. Daniel EVP & Company Secretary Elan Corporation plc Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Divided, Scots prepare to vote on fate of the United Kingdom |
- Dollar soars to six-year peak on yen after Fed, Tokyo stocks cheer
- Australian PM says police raids follow threat of beheading
- Apple to unveil new iPads, operating system on Oct. 21: report
- IMF warns of risks from 'excessive' financial market bets