Emulex third-quarter forecast misses Wall Street estimates
Jan 31 (Reuters) - Storage equipment maker Emulex Corp forecast third-quarter results that fell short of analysts' estimates, sending its shares down about 6 percent in trading after the bell.
Emulex said it expects third-quarter adjusted earnings of between 12 cents and 14 cents per share on revenue of $110 million to $114 million.
Analysts were looking for adjusted earnings of 16 cents per share on revenue of $117.5 million, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
Emulex shares were at $7.20 in extended trading after closing at $7.64 on the New York Stock Exchange on Thursday.
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Ukraine protesters fell Lenin statue in challenge to Yanukovich
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections