Turkey's Garanti Bank 2012 net profit flat at 3.07 bln lira
ISTANBUL Jan 31 (Reuters) - Turkish lender Garanti Bank said on Thursday its net profit was virtually flat at 3.07 billion lira ($1.7 billion) last year, while net interest income rose 22 percent to 5.72 billion.
In the fourth quarter, net profit stood at around 757 million lira, according to Reuters calculations, below a forecast of 865.2 million lira in a Reuters poll.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat