Nigeria says signs $1bln MoU with GE for factory
ABUJA Jan 31 (Reuters) - Nigeria signed a memorandum of understanding with General Electric on Thursday for $1 billion of investment over the next five years into a factory in the southeast, the trade ministry said.
"The deal ... is expected to create 2,300 jobs and make Nigeria the regional hub for GE's manufacturing service and innovation in Africa," the ministry said in a statement.
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- U.S. freeze shows no sign of weekend melt after deadly storm
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai