Nigeria says signs $1bln MoU with GE for factory
ABUJA Jan 31 (Reuters) - Nigeria signed a memorandum of understanding with General Electric on Thursday for $1 billion of investment over the next five years into a factory in the southeast, the trade ministry said.
"The deal ... is expected to create 2,300 jobs and make Nigeria the regional hub for GE's manufacturing service and innovation in Africa," the ministry said in a statement.
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- New Russia sanctions threats as Ukraine stalemate goes on |
- Florida man charged with murdering son so he could play video games
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official