Volkswagen's Neumann named key GM exec and Opel CEO
FRANKFURT Jan 31 (Reuters) - General Motors appointed Karl-Thomas Neumann as President of GM Europe and chief executive of its European unit Opel as of March 1, the company said on Thursday.
"Furthermore Neumann will be GM Vice President and a member of the GM Executive Committee. He will play a key role in the global leadership of GM," it said in a statement.
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- China's parliament: Japan has "no right to criticize" air defense zone