Honda says aims to boost global car sales by 15 pct this year
TOKYO Jan 31 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co aims to increase its global car sales by 15 percent to 4.40 million vehicles in calendar 2013, from 3.82 million vehicles last year, a company executive said on Thursday.
Honda, Japan's third-biggest automaker, aims to sell 750,000 vehicles in China this year, up from 604,000 vehicles in 2012, Executive Vice President Tetsuo Iwamura told reporters.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image