Marathon Oil Corporation to Participate in Credit Suisse Energy Summit 2013
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130131:nGNXUXBPHa HOUSTON, Jan. 31, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Marathon Oil Corporation (NYSE: MRO) announced today that Janet F. Clark, Marathon Oil executive vice president and chief financial officer, will present at the Credit Suisse Energy Summit 2013 on Thursday, Feb. 7 at 10:25 a.m. MST. A live audio webcast of the remarks will be accessible via Marathon Oil's website at http://www.marathonoil.com http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/ctr?d=10020096&l=2&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.marathonoil.com&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.marathonoil.com%2F . This presentation and associated question-and-answer session will include forward-looking information. A replay of the presentation will be available and archived on Marathon Oil's website until March 7, 2013. Marathon Oil Corporation is an independent international exploration and production company. Based in Houston, Texas, Marathon Oil had net proved reserves at the end of 2011 of 1.8 billion barrels of oil equivalent in North America, Europe and Africa. For more information, please visit the website at http://www.marathonoil.com http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/ctr?d=10020096&l=3&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.marathonoil.com&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.marathonoil.com%2F . CONTACT: Media Relations Contacts Lee Warren: 713-296-4103 John Porretto: 713-296-4102 Investor Relations Contacts Howard Thill: 713-296-4140 Chris Phillips: 713-296-3213
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |