Marathon Oil Corporation to Participate in Credit Suisse Energy Summit 2013
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130131:nGNXUXBPHa HOUSTON, Jan. 31, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Marathon Oil Corporation (NYSE: MRO) announced today that Janet F. Clark, Marathon Oil executive vice president and chief financial officer, will present at the Credit Suisse Energy Summit 2013 on Thursday, Feb. 7 at 10:25 a.m. MST. A live audio webcast of the remarks will be accessible via Marathon Oil's website at http://www.marathonoil.com http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/ctr?d=10020096&l=2&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.marathonoil.com&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.marathonoil.com%2F . This presentation and associated question-and-answer session will include forward-looking information. A replay of the presentation will be available and archived on Marathon Oil's website until March 7, 2013. Marathon Oil Corporation is an independent international exploration and production company. Based in Houston, Texas, Marathon Oil had net proved reserves at the end of 2011 of 1.8 billion barrels of oil equivalent in North America, Europe and Africa. For more information, please visit the website at http://www.marathonoil.com http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/ctr?d=10020096&l=3&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.marathonoil.com&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.marathonoil.com%2F . CONTACT: Media Relations Contacts Lee Warren: 713-296-4103 John Porretto: 713-296-4102 Investor Relations Contacts Howard Thill: 713-296-4140 Chris Phillips: 713-296-3213
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting
- Two U.S. states to quarantine health workers returning from Ebola zones |
- NYC police say hatchet attack by Islam convert was terrorism |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |