REG-Diageo PLC: Total Voting Rights
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
TO: Regulatory Information Service PR Newswire RE: Paragraph 5.6.1 of the Disclosure and Transparency Rules Diageo plc - Voting Rights and Capital In conformity with Paragraph 5.6.1 of the Disclosure and Transparency Rules Diageo plc (the "Company") would like to notify the market of the following: The Company's issued capital consists of 2,754,146,241 ordinary shares of 28 101/108 pence each ("Ordinary Shares") with voting rights, which includes 245,105,691 Ordinary Shares held in Treasury. Therefore, the total number of voting rights in the Company is 2,509,040,550 and this figure may be used by shareholders as the denominator for the calculations by which they will determine if they are required to notify their interest in, or a change to their interest in, the Company under the FSA's Disclosure and Transparency Rules. J Nicholls Deputy Company Secretary 31 January 2013 END
- Up to 18 exposed to U.S. Ebola patient, including children |
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Israel's Netanyahu to Obama: Don't allow Iran deal that leaves it at nuclear threshold
- Turkey vows to fight Islamic State, coalition strikes near border |
- Hong Kong leader plays waiting game, protesters demand he resigns |