REG-Royal Dutch Shell: Voting Rights and Capital
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
Voting Rights and Capital In conformity with the Disclosure and Transparency Rules, we hereby notify the market of the following: Royal Dutch Shell plc's capital consists of 3,772,388,687 A shares and 2,617,715,189 B shares, each with equal voting rights. Royal Dutch Shell plc holds no ordinary shares in Treasury. The total number of A shares and B shares in issue is 6,390,103,876 and this figure may be used by shareholders as the denominator for the calculation by which they will determine if they are required to notify their interest in, or a change to their interest in, Royal Dutch Shell plc under the FSA's Disclosure and Transparency Rules. Enquiries Shell Media Relations International, UK, European Press: +44 (0)207 934 5550 Shell Investor Relations Europe: + 31 70 377 3996 United States: +1 713 241 2069 END
- Restraint marks Ferguson, Missouri protests for third straight night |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- Merkel says tightening Ukraine-Russian border is key to peace deal |
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky: Syria activist