Infineon sticks to mid-term 15 pct oper. margin target
FRANKFURT Jan 31 (Reuters) - Infineon still targets a 15 percent operating margin for the mid-term and through the chip cycle, its financial chief said on Thursday.
For the current fiscal year Infineon expects its operating margin to come in at 5-9 percent, down from 13.5 percent in the year through September.
CFO Dominik Asam also said operating margins for its automotive unit, which accounts for 40 percent of its business, would not return to double digits in the current quarter.
During the first quarter operating margins for automotive dropped to 5.3 percent, from 11.3 percent in the fourth quarter of the fiscal year ending Sept. 30. (Reporting by Harro ten Wolde)
- Australia leads southern search for missing Malaysian plane |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- France bans Monsanto GM maize ahead of sowing season
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Shares hit as Crimea vote to spur sanctions against Moscow |