Invesco sees higher customer flows into stocks in January
Jan 31 (Reuters) - Money manager Invesco Ltd said customers poured into its stock funds in January. Gross sales of U.S. equity funds in January rose 56 percent from the monthly level during the fourth quarter, Chief Executive Martin Flanagan said on Thursday on a call with analysts.
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Governor Christie's trustworthiness takes a hit in New Jersey poll