Invesco sees higher customer flows into stocks in January
Jan 31 (Reuters) - Money manager Invesco Ltd said customers poured into its stock funds in January. Gross sales of U.S. equity funds in January rose 56 percent from the monthly level during the fourth quarter, Chief Executive Martin Flanagan said on Thursday on a call with analysts.
- Obama unveils U.S. immigration reform, setting up fight with Republicans |
- More arrests as protesters await Ferguson grand jury decision
- Henrik Fisker is back with a souped up Mustang
- Exclusive: U.S. increasing non-lethal military aid to Ukraine
- Russia warns U.S. against arms to Ukraine as Biden due in Kiev