Invesco sees higher customer flows into stocks in January
Jan 31 (Reuters) - Money manager Invesco Ltd said customers poured into its stock funds in January. Gross sales of U.S. equity funds in January rose 56 percent from the monthly level during the fourth quarter, Chief Executive Martin Flanagan said on Thursday on a call with analysts.
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits error over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |