Invesco sees higher customer flows into stocks in January
Jan 31 (Reuters) - Money manager Invesco Ltd said customers poured into its stock funds in January. Gross sales of U.S. equity funds in January rose 56 percent from the monthly level during the fourth quarter, Chief Executive Martin Flanagan said on Thursday on a call with analysts.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Bitter cold, ice slam U.S. East Coast; South still freezing
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote