Invesco profit down 7 percent in fourth quarter
Jan 31 (Reuters) - Money manager Invesco Ltd, which runs the Powershares brand of exchange-traded funds, said its fourth-quarter profit slipped 7 percent.
Net income totaled $158.7 million, or 35 cents per share, in the fourth quarter compared with $170.6 million, or 38 cents per share, in the same period a year earlier, Atlanta-based Invesco said in a release on Thursday.
Analysts on average had expected net income per share excluding items of 47 cents per share, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S. On that basis, Invesco earned 45 cents.
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- China's parliament: Japan has "no right to criticize" air defense zone