Invesco profit down 7 percent in fourth quarter
Jan 31 (Reuters) - Money manager Invesco Ltd, which runs the Powershares brand of exchange-traded funds, said its fourth-quarter profit slipped 7 percent.
Net income totaled $158.7 million, or 35 cents per share, in the fourth quarter compared with $170.6 million, or 38 cents per share, in the same period a year earlier, Atlanta-based Invesco said in a release on Thursday.
Analysts on average had expected net income per share excluding items of 47 cents per share, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S. On that basis, Invesco earned 45 cents.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections