Asiacell shr offer 69.5 pct subscribed so far -Iraq bourse
BAGHDAD Jan 31 (Reuters) - The public sale of 67.5 billion shares by Iraqi telecommunications operator Asiacell has so far attracted orders for 46.92 billion shares, or 69.5 percent of the offer, the Iraq Stock Exchange said on Thursday.
The figure was valid as of 1100 GMT, the exchange said in a statement. Brokers will be able to receive orders for the shares until 0630 GMT on Sunday.
The offer opened on Jan. 3 and aims to sell 67.5 billion shares for at least 22 Iraqi dinars ($0.02) each. Asiacell is due to list on the Iraq Securities Exchange on Sunday. (Reporting by Aseel Kami, Writing by Matt Smith, Editing by Andrew Torchia)
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Two injured after student opens fire at Colorado high school
- Storm to cloak Midwest to Northeast in snow, freezing rain
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes