US municipal bond funds report $573.6 mln weekly inflows-Lipper
Jan 31 (Reuters) - U.S. municipal bond funds reported $573.6 million of net inflows in the week ended Jan. 30, down from $871.43 million of inflows in the previous week, according to data released by Lipper on Thursday.
The four-week moving average remained positive, reaching $1.11 billion, said Lipper, a unit of Thomson Reuters. Heavy inflows earlier in the month helped pushed the average to its highest level since Oct. 2009.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls