US municipal bond funds report $573.6 mln weekly inflows-Lipper
Jan 31 (Reuters) - U.S. municipal bond funds reported $573.6 million of net inflows in the week ended Jan. 30, down from $871.43 million of inflows in the previous week, according to data released by Lipper on Thursday.
The four-week moving average remained positive, reaching $1.11 billion, said Lipper, a unit of Thomson Reuters. Heavy inflows earlier in the month helped pushed the average to its highest level since Oct. 2009.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote on union with Russia as troops build up rapidly |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Indian Ocean poses daunting challenge in search for missing Malaysia plane