US municipal bond funds report $573.6 mln weekly inflows-Lipper
Jan 31 (Reuters) - U.S. municipal bond funds reported $573.6 million of net inflows in the week ended Jan. 30, down from $871.43 million of inflows in the previous week, according to data released by Lipper on Thursday.
The four-week moving average remained positive, reaching $1.11 billion, said Lipper, a unit of Thomson Reuters. Heavy inflows earlier in the month helped pushed the average to its highest level since Oct. 2009.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target probe eyes overseas hackers; stolen cards for sale online
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter