LVMH CEO says strong euro could hurt business in 2013
PARIS Jan 31 (Reuters) - LVMH Chief Executive Bernard Arnault warned on Thursday that the euro risked appreciating this year against other major currencies and could hurt business.
"A rise of the euro is predictable and therefore risks having an impact on business," Arnault said, adding this meant the group might have to increase prices in 2013. (Reporting by Astrid Wendlandt; Editing by Christian Plumb)
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- Obama girls get dating advice from their watchful dad
- Seattle students protest gay Catholic school teacher's resignation
- Accused Colorado theater gunman competent to stand trial, evaluators say
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets