LVMH CEO says strong euro could hurt business in 2013
PARIS Jan 31 (Reuters) - LVMH Chief Executive Bernard Arnault warned on Thursday that the euro risked appreciating this year against other major currencies and could hurt business.
"A rise of the euro is predictable and therefore risks having an impact on business," Arnault said, adding this meant the group might have to increase prices in 2013. (Reporting by Astrid Wendlandt; Editing by Christian Plumb)
- Co-pilot spoke last words heard from missing Malaysian plane |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Crimea asks to join Russia after Soviet-style vote |
- Stocks near one-month low as western sanctions on Russia loom |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister