LVMH CEO says no plan to change LVMH/Dior structure
PARIS Jan 31 (Reuters) - LVMH Chief Executive Bernard Arnault said on Thursday there was no plan to change the shareholder structure of the world's biggest luxury group or separately listed fashion company Christian Dior.
"Regarding the split between Dior and LVMH, this split is historical and there are no other reasons for it," Arnault said, referring to the relationship between LVMH and Dior, its parent company.
Nevertheless, Arnault added, "nothing is being planned to change the way things are." (Reporting by Astrid Wendlandt)
- 'Good night': Haunting final contact from missing Malaysian jet |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- France bans Monsanto GM maize ahead of sowing season
- North Korea fires 25 short-range and obsolete rockets: South Korea