LVMH aims for growth despite uncertainty in Europe
PARIS Jan 31 (Reuters) - LVMH aims to keep growing in 2013 despite Europe's uncertain economic environment, the world's biggest luxury group said on Thursday as it posted improved fourth-quarter results roughly in line with forecasts.
The French group said comparable fourth-quarter sales rose 8 percent in the last three months of the year, up from 6 percent during the previous three months to Sept.
"Despite an uncertain economic environment in Europe, LVMH is well equipped to continue its growth momentum across all business groups in 2013," it said in a statement.
(Reporting by Astrid Wendlandt)
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- UPDATE 2-China bars banks from bitcoin transactions
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'
- JPMorgan warns 465,000 card users on data loss after cyber attack