RPT-Marimekko sees 2013 operating profit flat at best
(Repeats with no change to text)
HELSINKI Jan 31 (Reuters) - Finnish clothing retailer Marimekko said a weak European economy was hurting sales, and forecast 2013 operating profit to be flat at best.
The company, known for its colourful prints, said an expansion in the U.S. and Asian markets would help sales grow by over 5 percent in 2013, but that operating profit would be lower or at the same level as in 2012.
Fourth-quarter operating profit fell 99 percent from a year earlier, barely breaking even. (Reporting by Helsinki Newsroom)
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- China's parliament: Japan has "no right to criticize" air defense zone