Marimekko sees 2013 operating profit flat at best
HELSINKI Jan 31 (Reuters) - Finnish clothing retailer Marimekko said a weak European economy was hurting sales, and forecast 2013 operating profit to be flat at best.
The company, known for its colourful prints, said an expansion in the U.S. and Asian markets would help sales grow by over 5 percent in 2013, but that operating profit would be lower or at the same level as in 2012.
Fourth-quarter operating profit fell 99 percent from a year earlier, barely breaking even. (Reporting by Helsinki Newsroom)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Struggling Sears to spin off Lands' End clothing label