EURO GOVT-Bund futures pare gains after Chicago PMI
LONDON Jan 31 (Reuters) - German Bund futures pared gains on Thursday after the Chicago Purchasing Management Index beat expectations, denting appetite for safe haven assets.
Bund futures were last 25 ticks higher on the day at 141.68, having risen as high as 142.17 earlier in the session.
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- UPDATE 1-China central bank warns banks against use of bitcoin
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- China central bank warns banks against use of bitcoin
- China's airspace zone has caused apprehension: Biden |