- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- Arizona killer who asked for speedy execution found dead in cell
- Actor James Gandolfini, star of 'The Sopranos,' dies in Italy
- UPDATE 2-Storm Barry heads for Mexico Gulf coast oil installations
- New generation of elite universities rises around the globe
CANADA FX-C$ strengthens to equal value with US$ after Canada GDP
TORONTO Jan 31 (Reuters) - The Canadian dollar strengthened to trade at par with its U.S. counterpart on Thursday after data showed Canada's economy grew faster than expected in November.
At 10:25 a.m. (1525 GMT) the Canadian dollar was trading at exactly C$1 to the greenback, compared with C$1.0015, or 99.85 U.S. cents, at Wednesday's North American close.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this