Bank of Canada buys C$598.114 mln in switch operation
TORONTO Jan 31 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada said on Thursday it repurchased C$598.114 million ($596.38 million) in bonds in a switch operation.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky free after pardon, heads for Germany |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter