Spreadbetters see Europe stocks falling for 2nd day
PARIS Jan 31 (Reuters) - Financial spreadbetters expect Europe's main stock indexes to fall on Thursday, set to retreat for the second day in a row after data showed stalled U.S. economic growth and Saipem's profit warning sparked worries about the earnings season.
Spreadbetters expect London's FTSE 100 to open around 18 points lower, or down 0.3 percent, Frankfurt's DAX to open 24 points lower, or down 0.3 percent, and Paris' CAC 40 to open 10 points lower, or down 0.3 percent.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- U.S. ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- Teenager dies on Atlanta-bound flight, plane diverted
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal