Dollar gains versus yen, hits session high
NEW YORK Jan 31 (Reuters) - The dollar extended gains versus the yen to hit a session high late morning trade on Thursday.
The dollar hit 91.36 yen on Reuters data, still below Wednesday's 2-1/2 year high of 91.40. It was last at 91.31 yen, up 0.3 percent on the day.
- U.S.' Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Medical bills underlie 60 percent of U.S. bankrupts: study