Hong Kong shares to open down 0.1 pct, CNOOC slides
HONG KONG Jan 31 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to start lower on Thursday, dragged by a 2.8 percent slide for CNOOC Ltd.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open down 0.1 percent at 23,799.2, slipping from Wednesday's 21-month high. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to start down 0.3 percent.
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |