NORDIC STOCKS - Factors to watch on Jan 31
Helsinki Jan 31 (Reuters) - The following stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Thursday:
The world's biggest maker of mobile telecom network gear is due to publish fourth-quarter earnings at 0630 GMT. Ericsson's core earnings are seen up 6 percent to 4.3 billion Swedish crowns ($677 million), according to a Reuters poll of analysts.
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings explosion kills two, more missing
- EU moves towards travel bans, asset freezes for Russians |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia