NORDIC STOCKS - Factors to watch on Jan 31
Helsinki Jan 31 (Reuters) - The following stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Thursday:
The world's biggest maker of mobile telecom network gear is due to publish fourth-quarter earnings at 0630 GMT. Ericsson's core earnings are seen up 6 percent to 4.3 billion Swedish crowns ($677 million), according to a Reuters poll of analysts.
- Deadly gun attack in eastern Ukraine shakes fragile Geneva accord |
- Japan expands army footprint for first time in 40 years, risks angering China
- Pfizer considers $100 billion bid for AstraZeneca: report
- Prosecutors extend Korea ferry captain's detention as death toll mounts |
- Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter, U.S. boxer famous in folk song, dies at 76