NORDIC STOCKS - Factors to watch on Jan 31
Helsinki Jan 31 (Reuters) - The following stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Thursday:
The Finnish utility reported a bigger-than-expected rise in fourth-quarter operating profit but forecast electricity demand in the Nordic countries to be flat in the years ahead.
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Israeli strikes kill more Palestinians; rocket causes huge blaze in Israel |
- Four servicemen, five miners killed in eastern Ukraine |
- Man charged with killing six members of same Texas family |
- Taliban sympathizer posts pictures of smiling Bowe Bergdahl