NORDIC STOCKS - Factors to watch on Jan 31
Helsinki Jan 31 (Reuters) - The following stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Thursday:
The Finnish utility reported a bigger-than-expected rise in fourth-quarter operating profit but forecast electricity demand in the Nordic countries to be flat in the years ahead.
- Merkel says tightening Ukraine-Russian border is key to peace deal |
- Ferguson protest march marks two weeks since police shooting |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky: Syria activist
- Islamist militants on rise in Austria: government