Prices for U.S. Treasuries pare early gains and drop
NEW YORK Jan 31 (Reuters) - Prices for U.S. Treasuries pared early gains and dropped on Thursday as investors looked ahead to key jobs data on Friday.
Prices for benchmark 10-year government debt fell 2/32 to yield 1.998 percent. Thirty-year bonds fell 6/32 to yield 3.191 percent.
Investors are looking to nonfarm payrolls data on Friday to shed light on job growth in the world's biggest economy.
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Shots fired in air during raid at Crimea naval base |
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details