HSBC Mexico to boost lending with $500 mln capital injection
MEXICO CITY Jan 31 (Reuters) - HSBC said on Thursday it will give its Mexican unit a $500 million capital injection to increase lending in Latin America's second-biggest economy.
HSBC Mexico is the country's fifth largest bank by assets.
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East
- Ice storms, snowfall, rain hinders holiday travel across U.S.