HSBC Mexico to boost lending with $500 mln capital injection
MEXICO CITY Jan 31 (Reuters) - HSBC said on Thursday it will give its Mexican unit a $500 million capital injection to increase lending in Latin America's second-biggest economy.
HSBC Mexico is the country's fifth largest bank by assets.
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base: social media
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- IMF's Lagarde put under investigation in French fraud case |