HSBC Mexico to boost lending with $500 mln capital injection
MEXICO CITY Jan 31 (Reuters) - HSBC said on Thursday it will give its Mexican unit a $500 million capital injection to increase lending in Latin America's second-biggest economy.
HSBC Mexico is the country's fifth largest bank by assets.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Crimea votes to join Russia, Obama orders sanctions |