Mexico brewer Modelo shares hit 7-month low on US suit
MEXICO CITY Jan 31 (Reuters) - Shares in Mexican brewer Grupo Modelo fell to a seven-month low on Thursday after the U.S. Justice Department filed a lawsuit seeking to stop Anheuser-Busch Inbev SA from buying the half of Modelo that it does not already own.
Shares in Modelo, the maker of Corona beer, fell 9.5 percent to 105 pesos on the Mexican exchange.
- Search planes scour sea for missing Malaysian jetliner |
- Timeline: Malaysia Airlines flight to Beijing missing in Asia
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |