Mexico brewer Modelo shares hit 7-month low on US suit
MEXICO CITY Jan 31 (Reuters) - Shares in Mexican brewer Grupo Modelo fell to a seven-month low on Thursday after the U.S. Justice Department filed a lawsuit seeking to stop Anheuser-Busch Inbev SA from buying the half of Modelo that it does not already own.
Shares in Modelo, the maker of Corona beer, fell 9.5 percent to 105 pesos on the Mexican exchange.
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- U.N. told up to 500 killed in South Sudan clashes: diplomats