Morocco Dec M2 money supply growth slows to 4.9 pct
RABAT, Jan 31 (Reuters) - M2 money supply growth in Morocco slowed to 4.9 percent year-on-year in December from 5.3 percent in November, central bank data showed on Thursday. DEC 12 NOV 12 DEC 11 M1 change yr/yr (pct) 4.3 4.8 7.5 M2 change yr/yr (pct) 4.9 5.3 7.8 M3 pct change yr/yr (pct) 5.2 3.4 6.8 Bank credit yr/yr (pct) 4.5 5.6 10.5
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Cold, ice grip U.S. as more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'