Nasdaq reports higher fourth-quarter earnings
NEW YORK Jan 31 (Reuters) - Nasdaq OMX Group reported higher fourth-quarter profit on Thursday, as revenue growth in its corporate solutions, U.S. options, and U.S. proprietary data products businesses helped outweigh soft equity trading volumes.
Net income attributable totaled $85 million, or 50 cents a share, up from $82 million, or 45 cents a share, a year earlier.
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- U.S. court rulings create new uncertainty over Obamacare
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- EU readies possible capital, tech sanctions on Russia
- Train carrying MH17 bodies on final journey reaches Ukraine city |