Nasdaq reports higher fourth-quarter earnings
NEW YORK Jan 31 (Reuters) - Nasdaq OMX Group reported higher fourth-quarter profit on Thursday, as revenue growth in its corporate solutions, U.S. options, and U.S. proprietary data products businesses helped outweigh soft equity trading volumes.
Net income attributable totaled $85 million, or 50 cents a share, up from $82 million, or 45 cents a share, a year earlier.
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Secret Service investigates after man jumps White House fence, reaches doors
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey as Islamic State advances |
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |