NC State University at Raleigh to sell $275 mln revs - source
Jan 31 (Reuters) - North Carolina State University at Raleigh is planning to sell $275 million of general revenue bonds on Wednesday, Feb. 13, said a market source on Thursday.
The sale consists of $134 million tax-exempt bonds and $141 million of taxable bonds, according to the preliminary official statement.
Wells Fargo is the lead manager on the sale.
- Co-pilot spoke last words heard from missing Malaysian plane |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Crimea asks to join Russia after Soviet-style vote |
- Stocks near one-month low as western sanctions on Russia loom |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister