NC State University at Raleigh to sell $275 mln revs - source
Jan 31 (Reuters) - North Carolina State University at Raleigh is planning to sell $275 million of general revenue bonds on Wednesday, Feb. 13, said a market source on Thursday.
The sale consists of $134 million tax-exempt bonds and $141 million of taxable bonds, according to the preliminary official statement.
Wells Fargo is the lead manager on the sale.
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |